Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Somebody get me a knife!!!

I want to cut off my foot!!! That is how I feel lately about my foot. It has been over 2 months now since I had my foot surgery and I am still dealing with it. It just doesn't want to heal. I can hardly walk most days. I have been limping for 2 months now...when and if it ever gets better I'm going to be so used to limping I'll probably keep doing it.

I have no idea as to why it won't heal....I've taken all the medication that I'm supposed to and all of that but it just keeps leeking stuff and feeling like it is going to explode. I've had X-Rays, swabs, and even a bone scan. The swab came back from the lab saying that there was some sort of bacteria, which apparently isn't a normal bacteria that they see on that type of swab, (whatever that means). I was told that this line of bacteria can be rather persistant and difficult to treat. YAAAA ME!!

The Dr. didn't see anything on the X-Ray but the radiologist hasn't looked at it yet and he can read them better. At my bone scan the other day the technician said that there was deffinate increased blood flow to the area...NO SHIT!! She told me the obvious. It is an injury, there SHOULD be increased blood flow trying to heal it. BUT IT ISN"T HEALING!!! I felt like screaming at her..."THAT IS WHY I'M HERE!!!" But I didn't, I mean it isn't her fault that the Dr. who did the surgery is retarded...or that my foot is just stubborn.

All I want is my foot back to normal. Well, normal for me.

Sorry for venting on all of you but I'm just sooooo frusterated at the whole thing. A couple people I work with are trying to convince me to go after the Dr. who did it. I don't think I could, but it would be nice.

I think the thing that is bugging me the most is that it is less than a month now before we move and if my foot doesn't get better soon, I'm not going to be much help to poor James, who yet again is going to be stuck doing most of it himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »