Thursday, August 24, 2006

Finally in the house

Yes we are in now and we couldn't be more happy. This place is amazing compared to any place I have ever lived before. IT IS HUGE!!! Well, for us it is. I think the 9 foot ceilings do it. We moved in 12 Aug and today we finally got our sod (grass) put down. I was sooo excited when Isaw the landscapers and the sod truck show up this morning I was litterally dancing around the house. I even rubbed it into our neighbour Sean..singing "Weeeee go-ot gra-ass" sounds childish but he knew I was only happy. There is sooo much sod that they will get part of their yard done too. YAAA It really will cut down on the dust and dirt in our houses and our yards will look sooooo much better. Once it is all done I will post a pic. So here is the house...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in person sometime!