Friday, January 26, 2007

This is for you Keenan

Hi baby,

I am finally able to access this from a friends laptop. I am not sure how often I will be able to post here for you but I will try for at least once a week.

I hope you are beeing good for Nana and Papa, I am sure you are. I am sure you are also being a great big brother to Haylei. Is she saying your name yet? I bet she will soon.

I am still sicker than anything, I feel like I swalowed razor blades, NOT fun. School is going okay. We had a test this morning and I don't think I did so well on it but for everything else it is going good. We are learning lots in a short time so it makes for long days. We are up at 6am and usually don't get to bed unti around 11pm. Most of our days are taken up at the school. That is okay though because it is making the time go by and soon I will be home with you guys.

I love you baby boy. Be good and I will talk to you tomorrow.
Give everyone a big hug and kiss from me.
Good night my little zipper headl

Love Mom

2 comments:

Momology said...

keep up the good work Mel! You're almost done.....

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you had posted! Talk to you when you get back :)