Sunday, March 11, 2007

My little piggies

I took the kids out for lunch the other day and this is what they ate. Yes, I know it isn't all that healthy but it isn't like they eat this stuff everyday.


Haylei ate 1/2 a jar of her stuff, (yes she sometimes still has and likes the jarred stuff)half of my hot dog PLUS most of my NYF's. I didn't like them and they were sitting there and she reached over, grabbed them then filled her face. Apparently one fork wasn't enough. HAHA!!!


Keenan has had a nacho or two from Taco Time but NEVER an entire plate!!


I just couldn't believe how much they ate, I am NOT looking forward to the teenage never-ending-pit years. LOL. Next time I will make sure they are stuffed BEFORE we leave the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, they're getting BIG!!