Thursday, December 06, 2007

Sleepless in Victoria

Well, another sleepless night. And worse tonight, James is duty, Haylei is having nightmares/dreams all night and calling out. So here I am at 04:25 in the morning posting.....tomorrow is going to be a rough one.
Well anyways, I know I said that I had mor pics to post but I don't want to be on here ALL night. LOL!! I am thinking maybe I should try to get in a nap before I have to get up for work in an hour.....


But I did want to get some Christmas photos so I will post some of our house so you can all see what I am so proud of. The maybe friday night I will throw some up of the kids and such.


Here is our tree and a couple of me pretending to take "good" pics, it is hard to do with this crappy cybershot I have but I will make do with it for now :(









First we will start by going around the yard just to show you how big some tof these things are.


Only in Victoria can you get away with being outside in Dec with no jacket...mind you we were only outside long enough to turn everything on. Not that that took much because James MADE a special extension cord that is 100 feet in length and there are 7 outdoor electrical boxed spaced along it. So that way we plug everything (almost into one long convenient cord and don't have the ugly sight of multiple extension cords all over the yard. Isn't he AWESOME?? So handy :)
And the Finale!! Well, almost. I can never seem to be happy with what I do... and James sin't much better. So we will be replacing the ucucles on the top roof with some new LED icicles. It will sooooo much better. I will post another pic when that fets done.

I hope you enjoyed our decorations...just wait til next year....it just keeps growing and growing. Next year I will have to add MORE to the display!!

3 comments:

Angella said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun decorating :)

Anonymous said...

Want to come and decorate our house? We look like the scrooges on the street. No lights, no tree (I'm allergic), no giant blown up Santas that you have. The only thing is a bell wreath hanging in the front door. So sad.
Tiera

Anonymous said...

I just love Christmas..your house looks awesome!