Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Just about that time

Well it is Tuesday and in two days the movers come and pack us all up. Then on Friday they come back and load all of our crap into their big ol' trucks and take off. Its absolutely crazy and I don't think it will fully hit home until we are all packed up and living in the RV.

I just wanted to log on here one last time to say good-bye for now. Once we get our new place and our furniture and stuff gets delivered you can bet that one of the first things I will do is get the computer situated. James will already be in Kingston when our stuff gets delivered so I will have lots of computer time once the kids are in bed.

Well, take care and I will talk to all of you in a couple weeks after the National Lampoon's Gallagher Family Vacation comes to an end.....(lets hope it isn't as eventful as the original movie).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So are you here yet??? Huh huh I want to know how the trip went?