Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break '09

So for Spring Break James got to come home for the whole week. I was going to say that that was the longest time he has spent at this house since we moved in but he was home at Christmas too. It was great to spend that much time all together, it seems like it has been so long since we have been able to do that.


We went to his dad's farm for a few days. I love that place. Its just so quiet and relaxing there. The kids love visiting there too, and so do the dogs. They get the run of the property with no leashes and all sorts of smells and stuff to check out and by they I was mean the dogs. But the kids check out all the different smells and things too :) I couldn't get any good ones of the dogs cuz they were too busy running everywhere.
Its amazing at how well these two CAN get along at times....gives me hope.












This is the milk snake that Linda found in the basement. When I told Keenan to go see the snake downstairs he thought I was just pulling his leg....he was wrong.

No comments: