Friday, June 12, 2009

Going Home

So they are letting me go home shortly. I am guessing that I should be home by 11am, my time. The dr shoved that contraption up my nose and into my throat again and confirmed that it is that langular tonsillitis that he thought it was. Which he was telling me that he only ever sees a couple times a year. Ah,, yes my damn luck I have to get something that isn't "normal". There is still a lot of swelling so I will be on soft foods for awhile and because of my meds will have to be careful as the antibiotic they are using is the same one that caused c- deficile last year and because it happens before there is a better chance of it happening again. And again, I say OF COURSE, ITS ME!!

But at least I will be at home and may get some rest. The staff here have been wonderful but I have never been in such a loud hospital. The noise around here is crazy, even at night, it is like the bloody night staff is having a party, laughing and carrying on all night, just crazy. It will be nice to go home to quiet. I never thought I would refer to my house as QUIET but after this, it will be welcome.

Talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok so I check for weeks and no updates and then a whole ton... so sorry if I had know I would have called you from work at the hospital. A friend of mine who is a Dr said a hospital is no place fro a sick person! Hope your feeling better. Anne Marie