Tuesday, December 13, 2005

And even more....

And now we have Chaddy...

And of course baby Courtney ...And last but not least a couple old group shots...


Hey guys look close.....dad with little to no grey!!!! LOL!!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed these, I LOVE pictures and looking back on how we all looked at one point in time. I know that I have alot of Dayna but if anyone out there has more of Lance, Chad or Courtney could you post them or email them to me I would love to add them to my photo albums!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those were great!!!! I love seeing baby pictures! Dad still has one of those sweaters....

Austin said...

lol!! thanks for the note to look here! i have seen the one with dayna in the bucket before, so cute! but shona! wow, hardly recognizable with all that hair.