Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Kids

I love my kids...they are soooooooo cute. I just wanted to share some shots with all of you.....and here they are...

Haylei doesn't like the flash on my camera...she looks like a dear in headlights. LOL!!!


And man....can I see more and more of her daddy in her.


And here she is sitting all by herself on the couch...man she is growing quick!!!

We have finally gotten around to decorating the yard for Christmas and the neighbourhood boys wanted to help too.

Doesn't daddy look impressed ? We let the kids help to a point and when we wanted to do the bigger stuff we sent them on their way and fixed what they had done. Hehehe...

I know I don't put many of me in here, but James liked this one...I have garland in my hair. He thought it looked cute. Ya sure.....

Man, these military houses are U-G-L-Y !!! Yes, our house is yellow and green. It is a giant UGLY easter egg!!!!!! At least the insides aren't as bad.

1 comment:

Angella said...

She's SOOOO cute! And we all know Keenan is too.
I see James, but she's got us in her too :)