Thursday, January 05, 2006

Catching Up

Okay, I know its been awhile and I promise I will catch you up on everything.

I have alot of photos to post but I also have a few videos for you all to enjoy, first is Haylei's first try at a jolly jumper. She isn't quite sure what to do but she is getting the hang of it now.



Share Video at DropShots.com


Next up is Keenan's Christmas concert, he was soooo cute. The crappy part is that I was trying to take pictures/video with my camera and shoot some footage on my normal video camera, the results weren't too great. Next year I hope James can go, he was away on course. Also, next year I will stick to one device!!!


Share Video at DropShots.com


Here he is again preforming the same song he did at the concert, but for a smaller crowd...me and 2 of his friends.


Share Video at DropShots.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »