Friday, January 06, 2006

Still doing some catch up !!

Okay, now for the pictures. I know that I'm not writting that much to go with these blogs but I'm just wanting to catch up at this point. Then I will work on filling in any details later...

His gingerbread house looked sooo good. He did it all by himself and he was soooo proud of it.

No, we did NOT give her anything to drink!!!

Doesn't she look happy?????

I call this one "Daddy's Scowl" LOL!!

They are both just sooo adoreable!!!

Just Hanging Out

He still likes to play with the boxes, but now he plays with the presents that come in them too!!

Karate Keenan. The boots don't go so well but we were just on our way out. I keep forgetting to bring my camera to karate, but next week I will get some video of him to post.

No comments: