Friday, February 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Keenan !!!!!




I am really late on this post but I want to put it in anyways. On February 11th it was Keenan's 7th birthday. 7, already. I can't believe it has been that long, or how SOOOOO much has changed since having him.


He was a joy as a baby and a toddler. Now as a little man he is still an amazing little man. With good days and BAD. But who hasn't had those, I know I was a HUGE handfull to my parents for MANY YEARS. Somewhere in the ball park of 11 years. So Keenan is still an angel in my book and always will be.


I was still out of town for his real birthday but I returned 3 days later. So we held his birthday the weekend after I got back and they all had a blast. He came out of there with a good amount of loot.



Happy Birthday Zipperhead, I love you

Love

Mommy

2 comments:

Momology said...

great pics of the kids! I can't believe how fast life goes with them, eh?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mini Mel!

:)

Looks like a great party :)