Friday, February 23, 2007

Just a couple minutes

Seeing how I can only seem to find a couple minutes here and there to do these posts I will make them short.



I did say that I would tell some stories about being in Borden...well...there are so many I don't know where to start. So I will start with our course photo.

Now don't we all look like good soldiers/seamen/airmen ? HAHA!! If you only knew. LOL!!


I am just kidding, when it comes to our jobs we are all dedicated. But we do know how to have fun too.


Without saying too much and possibly getting us into some sort of trouble I will say that we had a great time on course and off.


Doing things like going into town and getting funny looks from the clerks at the grocery store, who we believed thought we were the strippers from up the road. And we kinda looked like that too. We had pretty much rolled out of bed and went into town in our sweats and all. We seriously looked pretty rough. From that we came up with our "Strippers" names that stuck for the remainder of the course....and still.

Yes, we spent our share of time at the Jr. Ranks Club. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about it is the bar on base where you have to be a Master Corporal or lower in rank to be allowed in. It is just for us low ranks. We have more fun anyways. LOL !!!

Many of the stories were "had-to-be-there" moments so I will not try to relive them here. But I will say that our mattress rides were a TONNE of fun. hehehe

No comments: