Friday, July 20, 2007

Afganistan update....

I just thought I would let you all know that my name finally got pulled. I got a call this morning from my Chief Petty Officer and I have been told that I am to start the DAG process when I get back from leave in two weeks. For those of you who don't know, this does not mean that I am automatically going. What this means is that I am to do all of the paperwork, medicals, ect in preparation to go but for many reasons may not end up going. But I will definitely start the process and keep you all posted as to if I go or not. If I do go it will be in Jan for a couple months of pre deploymnent training inside Canada then over to there in April some time. I know some of you are probably shaking your heads wondering why I would want to do this but this is something that I have wanted to do since I joined and am excited that I may finally be allowed to go.

On another note....I gotta go finish getting ready because I get to go pick up James....he'll be home in 2.5 HOURS!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

No comments: