Sunday, July 08, 2007

Our trip to Kitimat

I just got back from my mommy's. It is strange having a quiet house. Nice, but strange. Anyways, here are some awesome pics of the kiddos during our trip.




These are at the pond just before we left.





Waiting for Grandpa's bus.








On the bus to the Ferry. Nice tongue Keenan!! Note how Haylei is always in a different seat. She just wouldn't sit still!! LOL!!!



Haylei wasn't too sure about being outside on the ferry.



These are the cute t-shirts Auntie Dayna brought back from her travels for the kids. Thank you Auntie Dayna!!!



Grandpa and Uncle Mark attacked Keenan and pants him. Keenan wasn't too impressed by this. It was kinda funny though.

These last two are my favorite ones from the whole trip. I think this one just looks neat.

And isn't this the most precious picture EVER!!! She was glued to the window during the entire take off, that is Vancouver on the ground.

I have more but blogger is starting to act funny with my pics so I will stop it here for now.

Honey, if you are reading this we love you and are excited to see you soon.

Keenan, be good for Nana and Papa. Have a fun visit and have Nana give you and your sister hugs and kisses from me. I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy those shirts fit!! YAY!

Anonymous said...

They are both so blonde but they can tan. I'm so jealous.
- Tiera