Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween fun

We took the kids out for some good old Halloween fun. First we went to Galey's farm and it was sooooooo much fun. There was a corn maze, a train ride, petting farm, games, tractor ride, pumpkin patch and more probably I just can't remember it all right now. Then that night we took them to the high school last weekend because they were holding a family fun halloween thingy. The kids LOVED it. It didn't matter if they won the game or not they always got a prize. So that was good. Plus me and Keenan entered the cake walk and for the first time I actually WON!! Not that it was anything great. I wasn't too sure even what it was until we were leaving and someone said "oh you got the bat". Ohhhh, so THAT is what it was. I didn't take a pic and it is gone now. Keenan attacked it.

They had sooo much stuff around the farm as you go along on the train. These are just a couple.




Hey Mom, do you and dad remember these prices????





There are many many more pic that I want to post but blogger is being pissy again with me. I will post them on my flickr but just for you mom I will try to get them all on here before I come home next week. If not I will just bring them all up on a CD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos!

You're going to Kitimat? Since when?

I'd call you, but it's late :)

Anonymous said...

We took my nieces to a farm like this and the youngest was scared so badly, it was hilarious.
Tiera