Friday, January 18, 2008

The Blahs

So THE BLAHS has had a hold of me for awhile now but I think I am about to beat them!!! I sat back the other day and realised that we have NO LIFE!! I mean seriously almost ALL we do is work and home or school and home. Once we get home we become rather non-active, non-productive family of couch potatoes!! Always complaining that we get home so late and we have NO TIME to do anything else. Well, I now say that is CRAP!!!!! When we don't go to bed until 10, there are a lot more hours in there than we were using. So I have come up with a schedule and some lists that is going get me out there and having a life again. I think it is my right-brained, or was that left, that has forced me to go back to lists and schedules. I have been trying to NOT do them but I have failed!! They are back and I have realised that I need them.

I have decided to take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours a day and do something for me!! I used to think that sounded like a lot of time but now that I think about it....not so much in the grand scheme of things. I have already scheduled time to go to aqua fit classes, aqua pilates, adult hip hop cardio dance class, I have scheduled chores for me and Keenan (James always does his part, don't need to schedule him, LOL). We are even starting family walks for at least 3 times a week. And last but not least I also have SCHEDULED time on the computer so that I can have this outlet too. Not that I am going to be on here every day going on and on and on but that will give me time to blog a bit more, check out more peoples blogs, there are some great people out there. Plus it will also give me more time to play with my camera and pictures and editing stuff. WOOHOO!! I'm excited. So here is to the changes and I hope all goes well!!

1 comment:

Angella said...

Hooray for "me" time! And scheduling!

Your new camera gear looks awesome. Have fun learning how to use it all, and feel free to call if you have questions :)