Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Camera's First Day Out

Before I start I gotta show you the decorations I got for next year to add to the yard!! Check out these guys!!!! The big guy is so big that his tail is as tall as my fridge!! And just think about it....my garage has 12 foot ceilings!! He is MASSIVE. I can't wait until I can decorate next year!!! There is also a moose that is about the size of the medium reindeer.

Check out how small Keenan looks in there with them.

So I HAD to play with my new Camera. So one day I took Keenan out in the morning up to Sooke Pot Holes. It is a place about a 10 min drive from our house and it is just beautiful. Then I headed over to my buddy's place because he has a stream going through his yard and a creek running behind his house. Here is what I have come up with. Hmmmm, maybe I should think about watermarks and such....uh Ange. Wanna give me a call one night when the kiddos are in bed and teach me that one ??


So on to the pics.....I TOTALLY see some major differences. I can see that I am soon going to have a new addiction. Or actually my addiction to pics is just going to get worse. LOL!!!

























OOHHHH!!! I am loving this camera. The clearness, the colour...oh oh oh the fun!!! I can't wait to learn more and start some more messing around with settings and a good editing program!! I am sure there will be more to come.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, you are making me want to get a new camera :)