Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A Journey Back in Time

So I mentioned that we went to "Walking with the Dinosaurs" over the weekend. Talk about an amazing show. I was just as excited about this as the kids were. I had my new Nikon at the ready. As we were waiting in line they told us that there was no flash photography allowed.

So many people you could hear groaning and saying things like.."This little thing won't get anything good if its too dark." As they pouted I thought to myself "I got an awesome husband, who gave me an awesome camera." To the tune of Na, na, na, na, na. hehehe

So here is our walk back in time starting from the Victoria Ferry Terminal as we waited for the Ferry to take us over to Vancouver.









Here is the link to my Flickr for the rest of them. And there are LOTS!!!!!


1 comment:

Angella said...

Looks like a fun time! Mom told me about it :)