Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Total Eclipse of The Heart

Well, actually the moon. I ran out tonight with my new camera, mom and kids in tow. Off to chase the moon. But in all my brilliance I forgot my TRIPOD!!! Not good. This was the only alright one I took without the tripod.




We ran home and I grabbed my tripod, by this time I could snap pictures on the sidewalk across from the house instead of having to drive half way out of the developement. It was the first time I used it and I still have TONNES to learn about my camera but a couple turned out ok. Not fantastic, but okay.








It really kinda hit hard tonight that no matter where my baby is, even when I am screaming at, I mean spending quality time with the kids, we are still under the same great big moon. Love you hun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are awesome!!!