Friday, September 05, 2008

Haylei

So I am going to use this post to catch up on a few things. I know I am not the best at keeping this thing going on a regular basis, but hey!! I'm trying. LOL!!



First is the most important!! Miss Haylei is 3!! Already, man has time really flown by. She started off as this cute quiet little thing. Now she is a ball of energy, sass and TOTAL cuteness!!
















Yes I know I am late with this post but then again I am late with all my posts. LOL!!

I got Haylei her cowboy boots at the last Rodeo that I went to and gave them to her for her birthday. She just LOVES them, and her hat. We thought Grandma Laurin would like these pics of her and her boots. Miss Haylei can't wait for the move, it is all she talks about. That and when she gets to Ontario how she is going to ride Grandma's horse....we'll see about that. LOL!!!

Happy Birthday baby girl!! We love you!!!!!

No comments: