Sunday, February 01, 2009

OH SO FUN!!

So I went down to my sister Michelle's last to pick up our Christmas present that she got for us. It was too big to come back with us at Christmas what with all the other presents, the dogs and kids. So I went and got it and when James came home last weekend we put it up. I think we have played on it everyday since. Now we need our own place with a rec room and we would be set. How many people do you know that have hoops set up in their living room ?




The kids just LOVE it. And yes, Haylei can actually get it in...occasionally. LOL!!!

Other than that I guess the only other news would be that I decided it was time for a change. What do you think?? I love it, so much lighter. Plus it doesn't take half as long to do any more, and no more wearing my hair in a bun all week :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks amazing! and so do you!