Monday, June 05, 2006

BLING BLING !!!!!!

I cannot forget to tell you all how amazing my husband is. I know I've said it before but I will say it over and over because HE IS!!! I went out with a bunch from work on Friday (work function), and when I got up in the morning he had flowers for me. The best part is that they are BLUE!!! I thought that was great but then he pulled a sneaky on me.

Since we got married I haven't been able to actually wear my wedding band. With gaining the massive amount of weight with Haylei I was unable to get it over my chubby finger. I could wear my engagement ring but not the two together. The wedding band is a sleeve for the engagement ring and when put together they are too wide to get on together. I took it in finally a week and a half a go and they told me that it wouldn't be ready until the 10th. Well, while I wasn't home on Friday the jewllers called and he went and got it. That sneaky guy kept it all weekend without telling me nothing. Yesterday after we went and checked out the new house he said there was one more thing he wanted to do before we went home. I never thought anything of it until he drove down to the Lagoon and pulled up right where he proposed to me almost 2 years ago. We pulled up and he told Keenan to stay in the truck and wait with Haylei...now I'm starting to wonder what he is up to.

We walk down to the beack and he pulls out the ring. I started shaking just like when he proposed. He slipped the ring on my finger and I fought back the tears. What a sweetheart!!!!

Lets just say that made up for a non existant mother's day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwe! that's SO sweet! Lucky duck! Glad to hear you're back at work and feeling better!
Love you guys!

Lucy said...

He sounds amazing Mel. You deserve it sister. Does he have any friends?lol.

Angella said...

That's SWEET!

He's a keeper :)

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! aston martin virage roadtest Dopey floor mats Atlanta paving contractors for asphalt driveways London term life pro insurance quote Canadian imitrex rx http://www.proactivsolution4.info voip+gateway Men slimming pills singapore

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... circle of life diamond pendant infiniti