Monday, June 05, 2006

SOOOO Missed

Well, I can tell by the massive amount of comments (NOT) that I was soooooo missed. LOL

Anyways, I am back now. Surgery went okay. Still a bit sore but I am functioning almost back to normal. I am not going to go into details but the problem I had with my foot was sort of interesting. When the Dr took out the neuroma he stated that it was over 4 times the size it is supposed to be and that he had never seen one that big. CRAZY eh? No wonder it hurt.

I have been back to work since 1 June and so far it is a little slow going. I have been moved from the claims section over to the release section. There is ALOT to know in the section that is really time sensitive, I mean after all we are dealing with people's releases from the military to civilian life and it entails a HUGE amount of work. I haven't gotten to actually DO alot yet...just a WHOLE TON of reading.

We went to check out the houses yesterday...SOOOOO EXCITING!!!! They have the drywall up and mudded now, to my untrained eye it looks like all they have to do is paint and all of the finishing stuff. You know...cupboards, toilets, flooring. Basically everything that transforms it from a house in progress to a soon to be home. The only thing I wish is that our budget would have let us get the "Creekside" design (same as Sean and Holli's)but it wasn't in the cards this time. Don't get me wrong, for our first home ours is going to be great.....next time...BIGGER!!!!!

4 comments:

Momology said...

We're glad to hear your surgery went well and that you are back on your feet (so to speak). I was out at the houses yesterday too...we obviously missed each other out there. I did manage to take some pictures before the batteries went dead-I'm posting them on our site.

Lucy said...

Looking forward toseeing your new house when its all done.
Glad things went well with your surgery.Take care

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Shemales having sex- free sample videos

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... neil norton pontiac Shakley vitamins Pennsylvania and tax 1980 fitness equiptment Concessionario saab treviso Dimplex electric heating stove outdoor bars furniture