Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I've been tagged

Okay, everyone else has been tagged and filled this out...I guess it is my turn.

1. What curse word do you use the most? Probably shouldn't say.
2. Do you own an Ipod? Yes, I got a Nano for Christmas.
3. Who on your MySpace "Top 8" do you talk to the most? I don't use My Space
4. What time is your alarm clock set for? Most of the time it's 5:15 am.
5. What colour is your room? Right now, white. But it is going to be a beige...I think
6. Flip-flops or sneakers? Flip- flops!
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Take it. Of course!
8. What's the last movie you watched? Four Brothers.
9. Do any of your friends have babies? Almost all of them.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? I sure hope not!
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? NO
12. What CD is currently in your CD player? Mixed New Country CD.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Cold skim for this girl!!
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? Sadly yes, a LONG time ago. They are GROSS!
16. Who was the last person to call you? Shylo
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Probably, but I hope not too badly.
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Oh yeah!!!
19. How many siblings do you have? Like my sisters said, 8... that we know of.
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? No at all.
21. What movie do you know every line to? Finding Nemo and pretty much all of the ones Keenan watches cuz he watches them 1 million times each, Grease and Grease 2
22. Do you own any band T-shirts? No.
23. What is your favorite salad dressing? Ranch and I miss the old Boston Pizza's house dressing, aske mom(Shona) In Rupert they used to get a container and bring it home.YUMMY!
24. Do you read for fun? I have started to!
25. Do you cry alot? Not that often.
26. Who was the last person to text message you? I don't have a cellphone.
27. Do you have a desktop computer or laptop? Desktop.
28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Yes, I want my belly ring back (when I lose the belly I got now) And I've always wanted a tat but I can never figure out what or where to put it.
29. What is the weather like? Sunny!
30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Done it.
31. Is sex before marriage wrong? Being a single mom for 3 years...I'm probably NOT the best person to ask.
32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? Probably 1 1/2 years or longer. When James sailed me and Keenan would have camp outs on the floor. We pulled out the mattress and all into the living room, made a tent in the living room too. SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!
33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? Around 7 sometimes less.
34. Are you in love or lust? Utterly and complete LOVE!!!I mean, do you know my husband ? How could you NOT ??
35. Are your days full and fast-paced? EVERY SINGLE DAY.
36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? Usually...now anyways
37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 29
38. Are you picky about spelling and grammer? I am constantly pointing it out, goes with the job.
40. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Plan on going soon, trying to figure out what to do with the kids so we can go on rides too.
41. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? Used to be opposite but I think it is equal now.
42. Do you like cottage cheese? LOVE IT
43. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? Side or back
44. Have you ever bid for something on ebay? No.
45. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Hug are GREAT, kisses are even better
46. What is your favourite T.V. show? LOST, Deal or no Deal
47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you like to have lunch with? Sandra Bullock would be a hoot but I think my Nana would be my first choice.
48. Last time you have butterflies in your stomach? Sunday when James put my wedding rings on my fingers.
49. What one thing do you wish you had? Mustang GT...and the money to ease ALL of my families worries
50. Favourite lyrics? Broken Road by Rascal Flatts, if you know me it is PERFECT for my life from before to now.

There I am done, if you haven't done this yet...YOU'RE TAGGED!!!!

1 comment:

Angella said...

Great list!