Friday, December 29, 2006

Going back home.

I am back home now. I say "home" but is it really ? I mean this will always be "back home" but being up here I have realised that our real "home" is in Victoria. I mean I do love coming back. There is just something about walking into a grocery store, gas station or bar and KNOW that you will know, at minimum, a few people, if not most.

I love that about being here. But we have been here for just over a week now and for the last couple days I kinda just want to go home. I want our house, our home. I want the place that my amazing husband and I live with our 2 beautiful (usually) kids living our normal every day lives. Even if he isn't here right now.

I guess home is really what you make it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's no place like home :)