Monday, December 04, 2006

WARDROBE MALFUNCTION

WHAT DID I DO????? I found out TODAY that I have a mess dinner TOMORROW afternoon!!!! For those of you who don't know what that it it is a formal-sit down-in your "fancy" uniform on SEMI good behaviour. Anyways, so I go to try on my uniform to make sure it still fits, seeing how it is for more formal settings, parades, Remembrance Day, ceremonies...things like that, I haven't worn it since Jan/Feb. First thing I did was put on my Tunic(jacket, for those who were wondering) and it was a little loose but probably not noticeably. Then the pants.......wait for it......wait for it. OH NO!!!!!!! THEY DON'T FIT!!!! They are too big. Seriously I can pull them up to my boobs. And if I pull down on them the sit on my hips.....and my crotch is at my knees. There is a mental picture for ya. LOL!!! I don't know what I am going to do. I have 2 other pairs but one is from when I first joined and I still had a shape, and it wasn't ROUND. The other ones were from around the time that I met James but even they are a little too small. Can you say camel toe ??? No thanks!!!!

So I am going to have to Mickey Mouse these pants.................somehow.

4 comments:

Momology said...

Too funny! I know it's a dilemma but I can think of worse! Try stapling the sides???

Momology said...

Too funny! I know it's a dilemma but I can think of worse! Try stapling the sides???

Anonymous said...

Here's my "pity" comment. That made me laugh. It's not pity, it's encouragement...trying to encourage you to keep leaving comments for me :)

Anne Marie said...

Ok shamed into commenting. Dress uniforms were never meant to fit season to season, fact of life. That's just the joy of the Men's Christmas dinner. Can I do the buttons up without having to use a piece of cardboard so the tunic doesn't look all stretch to the limit. Can I breath in all night or if I exhale will the buttons pop off faster than a round speading down range?