Wednesday, June 18, 2008

All Clear

WOW!! Now that it is over I gotta SPEAK!! So most of you don't know but we just went through a bit of a scare. A couple weeks ago they found a lump in one of my breasts. I KNOW!! My jaw dropped too!!

BREATH!!

After a PAINSTAKING week of waiting for my mammogram and ultra sound appointments and then ANOTHER week of TORTUOUS waiting for my results, they finally came in all clear!! WOOHOO!!

We didn't actually tell anyone about it. So don't feel like you are the last to know, your not. I knew how bad I was freaking out and how concerned (because the man NEVER shows stress) James was, we just didn't see the need in anyone else worrying until we found out real answers.

So all is good. But I tell ya after those weeks of waiting was surprised I wasn't bald. And SERIOUSLY I don't care what anyone says, those mammogram machines are NOT "nice" machines.

This is what I'ld like to see one day. LOL!!!


I hope you had a good week :)

No comments: