Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More Pictures From Coombs

Little Miss Haylei waiting patiently for Wendy to show up so we could leave for Coombs.
Ooops, she caught me!!

Uhhh, not so patient any more....

I got stuck driving so there isn't any pictures on the way up.
Some pictures of the Cutest Kids on Earth!! I, ah, may be a little bias.

I just thought this was a pretty horse but it was being stubborn and wouldn't let me take a good picture of it.
The kids found this baby humming bird sitting on our wood pile. It was soooo small. That is Keenan's hand in the background.

Me and my girlfriend Wendy.
Now, this one I just LOVE!! I like the creepiness about it. LOL!!! And NO!! The kids weren't playing with fire. The were the big yard citronella candles and they were just standing beside them.

TOTAL Redneck shot!! LOL!! These guys were camping up from us. I know I did stupid things when I was young but not THAT stupid. Believe it or not they actually weren't that loud or annoying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Photos!

And DUDE! SO scary about the lump! Glad everything's ok now tho
love you guys!