Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kids at Coombs

This last weekend I took the kids, along with a girlfriend of mine and her kids, up to Coombs, B.C. They were holding the 11th Annual Bull-A-Rama. We had a blast and the kids loved it too. They both thought it was pretty cool to get so close to the animals.



The kids are checking out the bulls before the show started on the first day.



In the stands watching the show during the second day.


Eventually they got bored and found hanging out under the grand stands was more fun.


Just being Little Miss Silly.
Isn't sand amazing??? LOL!!

All the kiddos playing at the park.






Haylei wanted to feed the cows. This guys was the only one who looked interested but he would only get this close. Poor Haylei kept getting frusterated because every time she would try to get closer the cow would back up. It only lasted until Haylei grunted at the cow and she took off. LOL!!

We stopped here on the way home. Its a little touristy strip mall sort of place. It has this castle thing for the kids, all of these statues and stuff. I wish we had more time to check it all out. It even had live goats living on the roof. It was pretty cool, I will have to go back one day.





I have more pictures on my other camera so I will have to post those when I get around to it, maybe even tonight. But I wouldn't hold my breath. hehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Mel!! Looks like a great trip!

I really need to call you...