Sunday, November 26, 2006

Recipe for FABULOUS FUDGE

Okay, normally I don't do recipe exchanges. I have no reason other than the fact that I DO NOT bake. Well, I can't say that I don't but it is more like a once a year thing. And no, it isn't at Christmas, it is whenever I think about it and feel like it.

I read Holli's blog today and I will take her suggestion of posting it instead. If you have ever had this fudge you will agree that it IS fabulous, and extremly easy.

FABULOUS FUDGE

2 cups semi sweet chips (basically 1 package)
2 cups milk chocolate chip (basically 1 package)
1 jar marshmellow cream1 can evaporated milk
4 1/2 cups sugar
2 tblsp margarine
pinch salt

Melt the milk, sugar, margarine and salt in a sauce pan, bring it just to a boil. Boil for up to 5 minute, depending on texture. Pour chocolate chips into a bowl, pour mixture over top and mix well. Pour into 9x9 pan. Let stand or refridgerate until solid.

I told ya it was easy.

Enjoy

1 comment:

Momology said...

I will have to make some and share with the neighbors!