Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Good Recipe

Okay, seeing how I am just sitting here waiting for tomorrow to hurry up and get here (I feel like a kid at christmas) I thought I would pass along this recipe. My sister Angella sent me this in a email tonight and I forward it along to some people but I MUST post it for the rest of you to enjoy. Make sure you read the whole thing, I wouldn't want anyone to miss a step. LOL!!!



JOSE CUERVO CHRISTMAS COOKIES

1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup of brown sugar
lemon juice
4 large eggs
1 cup of nuts
2 cups of dried friut
1 bottle of jose cuervo tequila

Sample tequila to check quality. Take a large bowl, taste cuervo again,
to be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.
Turn on the electric mixer...Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
Add one tsp of sugar...Beat again.
At this piont it's best to make sure thetequila is still OK, try another cup, just in case.
Turn off the mixerer thingy.
Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck inthe cup of dried fruit.
PICK THE FRIGGING FRUIT UP OFF THE FLOOR!
Mix on theturner.
If the dried friut gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it out witha drewscriver.
Sample Tequila to check for tonsisticity.
Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something...Check the tequila.
Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
Add onetable.
Add a spoon and sugar, or something, whatever you can find.
Greash the oven. turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
dontforget to beat off the turner.
Finally, throw the bowl through the window,finish the tequila and make sure to put the stove in the friggin wishdasher.CHERRY MISTMAS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know what's funny...my friend actually tried this recipe