Saturday, November 05, 2005

Halloween


Halloween was a YUCKY day. During the day the weather was just nasty, there was wind and rain for most of the day. It slowed down around dinner time, just in time for TRICK or TREATING!!! The kids looked great. I got soooo many comments on Haylei is was awesome. Keenan looked great but didn't like to keep his mask on because he got toooo hot.



I headed out with the kids around 5:30 and didn't get back to the house until 7:10. I expected Keenan to want to keep going but he said that he had enough and wanted to chek out the haunted house. The Haunted House was put on at the YAC(youth activity center) by a bunch of teens in the neighbourhood. It was good, short but good. One of the teens (Tyler) knows Keenan because he has babysat him before. While I was taking Keenan through the house I had said something like ("Its okay Keenan") and Tyler heard me so he knew Keenan was coming and hid in the closet. When we walked by the closet he started rattling the doors saying "Keeeeeeenaaaan...Keeeenaaaaan." It freaked Keenan out big time. The in the next room Keenan looked at me and asked "Mom, how did the closet know my name?" It was sooooo cute.

This isn't the costume that she wore, but once I download the pictures I will post the real costume.

2 comments:

Angella said...

I want MORE pictures! MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »