Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Quick one

This is just a quick one, I have to go get Keenan is a few minutes but I wanted to share this photo with you all. I had asked my sister the other day for what I called the creepy picture. It was a picture that was taken of us when we were small and her head was superimposed in the top corner looking down at me. It really was creepy and if she finds it I willpost it so you can see what I mean. But she did find this one and her comment on it was perfect...she said "I think it captures our true essence as the children we were. Doesn't Mel look like she's just about to do something she shouldn't and then get the giggles?" She was sooooo right.

Anyways James is home tomorrow and I can't wait. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. He called late last night and we talked for 40 minutes. After that I had a hard time getting back to sleep, I am just toooooooo excited. It is going to be so nice to have him back. The military life isn't for everyone but it is the life we chose. I think of it this way...if one of us is always going away we can never get sick of each other and we are always happy to see each other. And we make the most of the time we do have together. He is just such a great man, I'm happy to be his wife.

Okay, I could ramble on about him but I have to go get Keenan...

Love you all

4 comments:

Angella said...

SO GLAD he's coming home!

Anonymous said...

that picture is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I have one of those pictures. I got to float over my sisters heads and watch over them. they were soooo jealous of me.

I don't think that our guys ever had pictures like that taken. I've never seen any posed pictures from a photo shoot.

Anonymous said...

I do have some studio pictures of the brothers from when they were little somewhere...but none with floating heads! But I do have a picture of Jamie from 1983 or so running down a hill with a towel and bathing suit on because he thought he was superman! Oh the joys of being an Aunt and being able to tell stories.

P.S. I loved the videos I will have to show Great-Grandma the next time she is over