Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Just a short one for now...

Well, me in all my infinate wisdom forgot my pictures at home. I am at work (early as usual) and thought that I would update this puppy...without pictures I guess.

Well, we recently found out who are neighbours are going to be Holli and Sean Ward. The funny thing is the way we found this out. I guess, from what I understand, they were doing a search for Sunriver Estates on the internet and hit my blog. After looking at my blog they saw a picture of my sister and recognized her !!! Holli and Angella used to hang out back in Prince Rupert way back when. They bought the lot right beside ours and they have a six year old boy too!!! It is nice that we already know who the neighbours are. Its nice that they are a younger couple like us too.

We went out there last Thursday for our foundation inspection and as far as I can tell things look good...but what do I know. When I get home I will post some pictures.

Sean and Holli...if you are reading this I will post some pics I took of your place too, its coming along nicely. I do have to say that I'm jealous...we wanted a Creekside but our budget said otherwise. LOL!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mel, i've started a blog so you better check it out at...

www.courtney25.blogspot.com


thanx!

Angella said...

So excited for you guys - can't wait to see the progression!

Momology said...

Hi Mel,

I had a good chuckle to see that you had a look at my attempt at a blog sight! You'll have to look again as I've actually posted more than one sentence (haha)

Sean went out to look at the houses-he says that when he's out next he'll take some pictures of yours as well and then we can swap photos as they're both being built.

Take care,
Holli