Thursday, April 27, 2006

Old friends

So reading over my comments the other day there was one from an old girlfriend of mine from back home. I totally thought that was cool. I think this whole blogging thing is AWESOME!!! People every where getting to know what is goin on in your life. Its seems that once you move away and your life carries on it is SOOOOO hard to keep in touch, it is nice to hear from them again.

If there are more of my old friends that are reading this thing, please comment or email me. I would love to hear from you. As you can tell by reading this that my life has changed DRAMATICALLY. But it has changed for the better. No more partying all the time (only occasionally), and I have the most amazing husband, the cutest kids and a a cute puppy(post on that coming). What more could I ask for. Oh, and I actually do LOVE my job. The new house is being built all I need is the white picket fence.

Anyways before I start ramblling, I miss you all and please keep in touch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got a puppy!! I am so jealous. I recently decided that I'm ready for another dog after having put my 13 year old mini schnauzer down 2 years ago. I desperately want a weimaraner!
Can't wait to see photos!

Mel said...

James wants a weimaraner too. I think I may get him one soon. I've looked into it and they aren't that much. I'll get the pics of Cleo up soon, I promise.

Lucy said...

Wow Mel, that is so awesome. Im glad life has changed for the best.
I dont party anymore either, its been so long I wouldnt know what to do anymore.lol..
The kids and I are moving to Terrace next month. Ive been working at the Walmart there since November, and with driving back and fourth, its costing too much in gas, and it just seems more senseable. Itll be a nice change and im looking forward to it.
Add me to your list will you.
Take care..
xoxo

Lucy

Angella said...

Prett neat how we all get connected, hey?
Lucy said she found you through me...but how did she find ME? Curiousity has gotten me :)

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP cadillac http://www.taxes-3.info Baby bingo grid shower projector headlights 2000 mustang Car insurance broker state farm car insurance