Monday, April 03, 2006

Our New House

As we go along in the whole house building process I thought I would share it with you...

Once we bought the property it looked like this...



Then this... not much more difference then the first but there is more dirt from the neighbors yard.




About 3 weeks ago James went to see how far, if at all, they had gotten on the house. This is what he saw...

Then we went this last Saturday and look what we saw...



Cool huh ?!! I can't wait. I am sooo excited. It is going to be soooo awesome to finally have our OWN BRAND NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!

I'll keep you posted on the construction.

5 comments:

Angella said...

SO excited for you guys!!

Momology said...

Hi, as hard as it may be to believe, my family and I have bought lot 25, so we will be your neighbors. Our son is 6, so it will be nice having a boy his age next door. Our place is slated to be completed September 7th. Anyways just wanted to say hi to my future neighbors,

Sean

Angella said...

Hey Mel,

Sean & Holli are from Rupert! Do you remember when I hung out when Holli & Andree before moving down here? And Sean graduated a year ahead of me.

Small small world - you can't escape the Rupe!

PS - I turned word verification off & I don't get spam :)

:)

Anonymous said...

Very exciting!! Keep the pictures coming of the house and kids!

We get our house tomorrow! Big painting party with the family on Friday. We'll email you pictures of the house and if we take any at Easter dinner because all of the extended Kerr family will be there. Tiera

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »