Saturday, October 07, 2006

Affair

Thats right, I said affair. I have to confess, I think I am going to start an affair. With my new VACUUM!!!!! I got the new Dyson DC15 Animal...The Ball. This thing is soooo cool, check it out.


Utilizes a ball instead of conventional wheels to increase maneuverability
Quick-release telescopic wand expands for instant cleaning
Uses Dyson's exclusive Root Cyclone™ Technology
Effortlessly glides into awkward spaces that are usually missed
Wide channel picks up large debris that other vacuums can leave behind
Hygienic, easy empty Dust Bin
Extendable hose in handle reaches to the top of the stairs for easy cleaning
Approved for Allergy sufferers by the British Allergy Foundation
Lifetime washable HEPA filters
Clear Dust Bin allows you to see how the DC15 works
Brushbar turns off at the touch of a button to protect delicate rugs and hard floors
High velocity airflow tools
Mini turbine head Cleans pet hair and dirt from confined spaces
Low reach floor tool provides easier cleaning under low furniture such as beds and sofas
Carpet care kit Keeps new carpets looking new

Big list eh ?? I know most of you stopped reading but I feel like a kid in a candy store right now. This thing is AWESOME. I love it already...and I haven't even used it yet. Oh...the anticipation.

Man, I need a life. Okay, I admit it. I'm getting old, I mean common, a vacuum and cleaning my floors is what gets me excited. LOL!!!

No comments: