Sunday, October 01, 2006

Time ? What time ???

Man, there just isn't enough time in a day. I know we all know it but over these last few weeks it has REALLY hit me. I have this list of things to do but it seems like there just isn't enough time to do them. I have one thing on my list done and it has been 3 weeks. I just don't get it. I spend all day cleaning this house, that is when I'm not playing/cleaning/feeding the kids. Not that I'm complaining about that but then once I get them to bed, check my emails (looking for James' of course) and everyones blogs (cuz I'm a stalker LOL) I just don't feel like doing much after that. I will putter around a bit but to start some big project...I DON'T THINK SO!!!

But my mommy is coming in 2 weeks and she will be here for 3 weeks so that should be enough time & help that I might actually get ahead of the game. To quickly fall behind after she leaves. But at least while she is here I will have some help.

The single parent thing was hard enough when there was only one kid but doing it with 2 is EXHAUSTING. I know there are people out there doing it, my mom did it, but it is FREAKIN tiring. I guess I can take solice in the fact that there is an end, not any time soon, but it is still there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Mom was staying there for three weeks - that's awesome! You need a break...or five :)