Wednesday, October 11, 2006

WELCOME BABY EMILY

Well, you guessed it Angella had her baby. Took longer than I thought it would though. I will leave all the details to her and her blog as to how much she wants to share.

But what I can tell you is that her name is Emily Dian Dykstra and she was born around 2:13 today weighing in at 8lbs 51/2 oz. and 21 inches long.

So Welcome Baby Emliy, I can't wait to see you. I am SURE you are a beautiful little girl!!!!!

We love you
Auntie Mel, Uncle James and cousins Keenan and Haylei

3 comments:

Momology said...

how exciting! I checked her pictures out...how does one look that fabulous after giving birth?

Lucy said...

Congratulations Auntie!!!
You know what Mel, the first time I saw the pic of the new baby,I was like wow, she looks alot like Mel and seriously Im not just saying that.

Anonymous said...

We love you too!!

Hope Haylei is feeling better :)