Sunday, November 05, 2006

I'm baaaack...sort of




Hello everyone. I know I have been gone for awhile but my parents were here and I got a NASTY flu that had me down for most of the time they were here. I am not back to 100% yet but I am getting there. Like I said in the title, I am only sort of back. I promise that I will get back to the posts but not right now. This one is mostly for James. And anyone else that wants to see the kids.

Baby, here are some recent shots of our crazy (and the most adorable) kids.

Isn't he cute!! Yes he really is sleeping. I went to check on the kids before i went to bed and he was soooo cute that I ran downstairs to get my camera!!

We were decorating for Halloween. Check out fearless Haylei !! She will climb anything. A real monkey she is.

Thats our little cowgirl!!!!! It was the longest time I have ever seen her wear a hat.

Yet again, "HAYLEI THE FEARLESS"

Well there are a couple, blogger isn't being nice to me , it won't let me post any more. I will post more tomorrow. I will make sure I get the halloween ones too. I will start posting more now that life is returning to normal with my parents gone now.

On a side note to James:

Honey, we love you and miss you like crazy. We are all thinking of you all the time. Can't wait for you to be home.

I love you

As for the rest of you...I will be posting more soon :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for pictures!!