Tuesday, November 14, 2006

CHRISTMAS CRAZY !!!

Well, I just thought I would pop into Bloggerland for a moment to let you all know that I decorated my yard
today for Christmas. I haven't taken any pictures yet...hold on I will be right back.....
Okay, they aren't very good but this is what I got done today.




Isn't this little guys cute ??? He walks up and down the ladder by himself carrying light bulbs that are light. His sleigh even play christmas tunes. He is sooo cool. I love him, he's new.

I know most of you are thinking that i am crazy for doing it already but I figured that the extension cords are already out there from the Halloween decorations so I may as well plug in the Christmas ones. The tunes, I will agree are are little too soon, well as loud as the kids have that thing. I turned it down once they went to bed. And I plan to keep it like that for at least a little longer. I don't know if all of the neighbours would appreciate Christmas music playing throughout the street. This thing can go pretty loud.

Anyways, that is it from me for now. well, I will probably post some more pics of the kids if blogger will let me and then I am off to wrap James's Christmas gifts and stocking so tha I can get them in the mail on time for him to get it at Christmas.

BYE!!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Christmas!

Lucy said...

That is freaken awesome!
Where did you get that Santa on the ladder, and how much. If its at Costco, let me know cause Lisas in PG right now and Ill get her to pick one up for me.

Your yard looks so cool, I love it!