Sunday, November 26, 2006

SNOWING !!!




Yes, I said snowing. It has been snowing here...in the land of sun...for the last 2 days. There was actually enough to make some snowmen. Not very big ones but they were still snowmen.
I find it funny watching my kids in this beautiful white stuff. There is Keenan thinking that this is the greatest thing to happen EVER and wanting to go out and play in it at 7:30 AM. Coming in and out of the house all day for the past 2 days. He has gone through more laundry than I can keep up with...and laundry is my most HATED household chore.

I know he looks a little creepy but this is all out of candy. Eyeballs and all. He used to have 2 ears but Cleo just ate one. LOL!!!

Then there is Haylei. She has never seen the stuff and didn't know what to make of it. I get her all bundled up yesterday and take her out in it. The look on her face was...what is this stuff ???? Too funny. She didn't really care too much about it, she was having too much fun sliding through the slush on the road.


And of course there is Cleo, like I have said before she is just like another child. She too has never seen it and didn't know what to do. There she is on her chain out back trying to dodge the flakes and barking her head off at the snow. She barks alot anyways but this was almost like a confused bark, the bark crackled and creaked, she sounded like she was going through puberty. LOL!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ain't it crazy ?!?