Monday, November 06, 2006

More of the kids

I am trying to post about all of the rain but blogger won't let me upload my pictures so I am going to try some of the kids now.

Here are some from Halloween...


I got Keenan's fort put together during the day on Halloween, it turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. Here si Haylei with Bailey, my friend Terry's dog.

Keenan couldn't wait until we were all done to start checking it out. It will look better once we get a chance to paint it. If it ever stops raining.

I find this one a little creepy the way Keenan is in the background. Reminds me of a picture of me and my sister when we were small. Angella's head is floating above mine.

Aren't they just soooo cute.

This is her new thing in the last couple days, she does it all of the time. Little turkey.

If you are wondering where Keenan is he is taking the picture. I tried to get some shots of Nan and Papa with the kids but Haylei wouldn't cooperate. All she did was scream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great shots!! I can't believe the rain - I saw it on the news