Sunday, October 16, 2005

Better Now

Well, everything is better now. My sister got the night off and had a great time with her friends and she sounds like she is refreshed a bit. So, that is a good thing.

This is going to be a short one. I just thought I would let everyone know that with school being out our weeks are not so hectic any more. Now the only thing we have a timing for is his swimming lessons. Other than that it is the typical daily meals, house, baby needs that have to be met. This school strike isn't all that bad. My life has slowed down to a manageable pace right now. Well, it will be manageable when I get rid of this nasty head cold.

I heard from James and this port isn't going to be all that great for him. They got in yesterday afternoon and were secured I think by 4pm-6pm and then they had to work a half day today and he is duty tomorrow. So he didn't get a whole lot of time to do much in San Francisco. He tried to get on a Alcatraz tour but they were all sold out for today. That would have been cool.

Next stop for them is either San Diego or Ensanada, Mexico. I don't remember which one is first. But where ever they go he isn't duty there so he should get to do more and get off the ship more.

I really don't care where he goes, all I want to hear is when he's coming home!!!

2 comments:

Angella said...

Too bad for the cold! Mayne now that your days aren't too busy, you can post some pictures of Haylei!
:)
Angella

Anonymous said...

hey! got your pics! SO CUTE!
talk to ya later!