Thursday, October 13, 2005

My family




Well, my the new addition to my family is just AWESOME. No, this time I am not talking about Haylei. I am talking about James' side of the family. His entire family have been nothing but great to me and Keenan since the first time we met. They have been sweet and thoughtful since day one. His mom, Laurin, called me on Thanksgiving just because the family was together for dinner and with us living out here we couldn't be there. She knew that James ( or Jamie as some of you know him as) was away from home sailing and she wanted me to feel like I was part of the family, I got passed on to Holly and she is just a great person it is always nice to talk to her. That really touched me. Then she sent an email talking about the family and I thought that was great, it is nice to be kept in the loop when I am just joining it.


Then I got a reply back from an email that I sent to my soon-to-be-sister-in-law, Tiera (isn't that a pretty name) and it was a nice email keeping me up to date as to what was going on in her life. Then I got an email tonight from my new Father-in-Law, Ron. He had sent out an email to the Kerr (Laurin's side) and Gallagher families about this little blog of mine, as well as giving me email addresses to family members I have not met yet. And at the same time putting the pressure on me to keep this blog up to date. LOL!!


I tell you, not only have I found the greatest man ever, I have also found the most amazing family too. To those of you who know this family or are part of this family you are really lucky. Not every family is this awesome. And to those of you who don't know this family I hope you get a chance to meet them, they are great and amazing people and I am excited to be a part of it now.

Thank you to everyone who has made me feel included and especially to my absolutely adorable and terrific husband.

1 comment:

Angella said...

I'm SO happy that you feel so loved by your new family. Your "old" family loves you too.
:)
Angella