Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My mixed up family

Okay, I have been getting some questions about my family. Yes, it is a little interesting...or at least dysfunctional. I will try to straighten a couple things out for those of you who are new to "The Moran Storey." I know my sisters have breakdowns on their blogs but maybe this will help out the people who haven't looked at theirs.

Okay, we will start way back at the beginning..well as far back as I need to go. It all started in Ontario, my father married a woman named Pat. They had 3 kids. Chris who is the oldest and is back in Brantford with his baby daughter Jaden, he also has 2 other daughters, Sasha who dances on cruise ships and Paige who lives with her mother in Kelowna, BC. Then there is Mark who is currently living with our father in Burnaby,BC and working for the same company my father works for. His daughter is Justine who lives with her mother in Gibsons, BC. Their third child is my oldest sister Michelle, she lives in Brantford with her husband Greig and their son Nic.

Now my father Al, he is well...he apparently finds it hard to be commited. Then he married my mom and they had my sister Angella who now lives in Summerland, BC with her husband Matthew and their two boys Graham and Nathan. Two years later I showed up and we all know that I live in Victoria, BC with my 2 beautiful kids Keenan and Haylei along with my terrific husband James.

Then he married Shona, they had 4 kids Dayna, Lance, Chad and Coutrney. Dayna is now a highschool grad working as a manager at Reitmans. Lance is in grade 11 and is our awesome hockey player. Everyone was telling me that my brother was a hottie at the wedding but I just don't see that...I mean hes my brother...GROSS. Chad is in grade 9. Chad is the thinker in our family, he is always analyzing everything. With his brains he is going to go far. Then of course there is Coutney, she is the baby and always will be. She has been as cute as a button since she was born and she'll play that fact when ever she can.

And as for my mother, Linda. She lives in Kitimat, BC with her husband Don. No storey to tell there.

So now do you got it? Probably not, we all still get confused at times. That is only the start, there is always more to a storey but I will save that for another time. I hope this clears things up for those of you who were trying to figure it all out.

Till next time...

1 comment:

Angella said...

If you turn on "word verification", you won't get spam...
and if I only had a dollar for every time I explained our family tree...
:)
Angella