Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Long time

Hello, sorry it has been a little while since I have posted anything. My parents are here right now so I don't really have the time to be spending hiding out in the basement on the computer. Lately the only time I have been down here is to quickly check for emails from James.

James is still at sea, 21 more sleeps until he gets home and I CAN"T WAIT!!! It just isn't the same without him around.

It has been nice having my parents here though, they have been a lot of help with the kids and giving me some time for myself. It has also been nice to not have to do ALL of the cooking. I remember when I was doing my basic training and my 3's course out in Borden. I couldn't wait until I could cook my own meal for a change but that novelty worn off quickly and now my favorite meal is anything that I didn't have to cook. LOL!!

Nothing too eventful has been going on here lately. Poor little Haylei got her shots today and she is not a very happy camper. They should come up with a better way to do those things. I mean the poor little thing had to have 4 huge needles stuck into her leg today and in 2 months has to have 3 more. I felt sooo bad when she was getting them I just wanted to make the nurse stop. I know that they are for her own good but I have never heard her scream such a painful scream and so loud for so long. If I could I would have gotten them for her. Next time it is dad's turn to take her.

1 comment:

Angella said...

I hate shots too - and they keep adding more!