Thursday, October 06, 2005

Trying this again

Okay, so now that I spend a little more time on this computer, I will try to do this blog. I know that I have another blog out there but I can't remember where it is LOL!!! I feel a little out of touch with the times...TIME TO GET BACK INTO THEM!!! Before I'm old and have to get my kids to set the time on the VCR because I can't figure it out. LOL

Well, to start off I guess I should say that this has been inspired by my sisters Angella and Dayna. I have been checking in with hers alot more often and think that with our spread out family this is a really cool way to keep track of what is goin on in everyones lives. Thanks guys and hopefully I can keep up with this one.

In short things around here are a bit crazy. Over the summer I married the best man ever!!! What a dream come true!! I got promoted at work, I am now a Corporal!! Yeah, pay raise!!!! And of course my beautiful daughter was born on August 23rd. She is just an awesome little princess. She has completed our family. Now with Keenan, Haylei, and James we make the perfect little family, all we need now is the white picket fence and a dog. Which I'm still working on James for...the dog that is.

Keenan is doing great with his little sister, just like having another parent around, which is cute but a little much at times. I guess it is better than him disliking her. He is in school now, (how time flies) he is taking french immersion and loving it. He does so well, he is just a little sponge with new info. He comes home almost every day with something new and tries to stump me. At this time I can understand him but give him a little longer and I'll need french lessons. LOL!!!

James is gone right now with his ship :( And will be gone for 6 weeks. They are going to San Frasisco, San Diego, Ensanada(Mexico) and ...hehehe Port Alberni. Instead of coming home for thanksgiving he will be spending it in beautiful Port Alberni. HAHAHA It doesn't make any sense for them to not come home with them being so close but welcome to our lives. We do what we are told. Gotta love the military. Actually I do love the military, but like every job there are some downfalls and being away from home is one of them.

I should go, gotta go get Keenan from school. He went on his first field trip today to some farm and I'm sure he will be all excited when I get him.

Hopefully I'll be able to keep updating this for everyone. Put this address in your favorites and come back to visit my family.

Talk at y'all later

Mel

1 comment:

Angella said...

YAY!!! You're blogging!!! Great 1st post! Now I have even MORE to read :)
Angella